My office is located on Ventura Boulevard in Encino, California, between Haskell Avenue and Balboa Boulevard, approximately one mile from the intersection of the 101 Ventura and 405 San Diego freeways, and about twenty to thirty minutes from Westwood/Brentwood, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Thousand Oaks, Pasadena/Glendale, Studio City, Calabasas and Thousand Oaks. It is very easy to find, easy to access and wheelchair accessible.
Ways to reach me:
- Twenty-four hour voice mail: (818) 773-3576
- Non-critical, emergency contact: (818) 427-2687
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 16055 Ventura Boulevard, Suite # 805 Encino, CA 91436 USA
To schedule an appointment please call or email me with your name, phone number and a few good times to reach you. In most instances I will return your telephone call or email within a few hours. Please note that when I call you, if I do not reach you, if I reach someone else at the number you gave me, I will not reveal my identity or the purpose of my call. I will not leave a message. Therefore, please consider your privacy and where you want me to call you.
When we speak for the first time by phone, I will ask you a few questions:
- What brings you to call?
- Are you seeking therapy for yourself, your spouse/partner/family?
- Have you had therapy before?
- What are you looking for in therapy?
- Would you like to ask me anything about the therapy I provide and how I might be able to assist you?
- Next, I will provide you with the following information:
- Appointment times available-days, hours.
- Fees for therapy (or insurance reimbursement information), or co-pay, paid during your first appointment and at each visit thereafter.
- Directions to my office
- Parking information
- Instructions to complete basic information documentation—name, address, consent for services—, upon arrival (about ten minutes).